Wednesday, August 01, 2007

If you love the Little Way and St. Therese like I do. . .

A wonderful store of the Little Way.

H/t to Mark's blog Catholic and enjoying it.



Also visit Society of the Little Flower

St. Therese, pray for us!

St. Therese, thank you for spending your heaven doing good on earth - for all of us still struggling down here. Whenever I see a rose, I can't help but be reminded of you. Thank you also for being part of my "dynamic duo" my "go to team" in my starting line up of Saints! ; )

Love and prayers from your "Little sis,"
susie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Susie,

I too love Saint Therese. Please do me the favor of visiting a Web site I've developed to educate persons about her at http://thereseoflisieux.org. If you find it useful, I should be very happy.

Gratefully,

Maureen

Joyful Catholic said...

Thank you Maureen, for stopping by here at RECONnecting to the Truth. I will certainly visit your site asap.

Bless you,
susie