Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bob Dylan - Where Teardrops Fall - 2001 Braunschweig

That's where I go to meet my beautiful Mother Mary, in her garden where teardrops fall.

And they've been falling profusely of late. Thanks for your prayers.

Who can enter the kingdom of God? Only the broken hearted. The ones humble enough to have their hearts broken over sin...and then go to where teardrops fall for forgiveness. That's the Confessional....the best place.


This recording isn't as clear as I'd hoped, but it's still "Bob" and I love the guy.

2 comments:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

he is the guy I emulated since I was 10 years old. harmonica and guitar thing I learned from him
then I found Jesus, sorry Bob!
I still like him, just wish he's find a way home!

Joyful Catholic said...

HI TJ...

Yes, he was "on the way" for a while...even did that song with Keith Green and Ringo on the So You Wanna Go Back To Egypt album...

He'll be back...he wrote "Saved" and that had to have been quite an impact, as it is a powerful song.

I'll always dig him.
: )
susie