Sunday, July 15, 2007

I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam...I'm Popeye the Catholic Sailor Man . . .



http://www.geocities.com/~shovalfilm/images/popeye-yam-spin.gif

Quiz results
: category >


What's your theological worldview?
You scored as a Roman Catholic
You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic


100%

Neo orthodox


82%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


75%

Emergent/Postmodern


57%

Modern Liberal


46%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


46%

Classical Liberal


43%

Fundamentalist


36%

Reformed Evangelical


25%

You can take the Theology Quiz here.

It's a little different than the last one I posted.

No comments: