Friday, July 27, 2007

"That's the reason I was created..."

The above quote is from a 23 year old man and devout Catholic who will be a priest in 2013. This is another quote of Michael Burbeck's. "I had this moment when I realized that [Jesus] would be my all-inclusive love."

Now, don't you feel better? I surely do! God bless you and keep you, Michael, as you answer the call of God and labor in His Church for souls, "lost and found." May you inspire others to do the same. ~ susie

Read entire article here from the Raleigh Observer.

Michael Burbeck, center, gets vested for the First Friday Vocations at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Raleigh with other seminarians in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh -- Ryan Elder, left, and Patrick McLaughlin. They are preparing for the priesthood.

No comments: