Monday, July 09, 2007

Johnny Carson - Jimmy Stewart - Bo Poem

God gave us pets to enjoy...to show us His faithful, affectionate and unconditional love. Some say since animals are without souls, they won't be in heaven. I say, every GOOD THING that we've ever been given by God to make this world a better place will be there. Why not? We won't "need" them like we sometimes do here on earth, but yet, I believe I'll see every dog I ever had and loved...for they showed me the love of God when my own father and others in my life failed and let me down...my dogs never did. Maybe that's corny and saccharine. Sorry, but it's just my belief in a LOVING, GIVING, GRACIOUS, FATHER. And Jimmy Stewart was one class act. They really don't make them like that anymore. A real movie star, not a self-absorbed celebrity.

No comments: