Saturday, July 07, 2007

Here's my score. I'm Augustine YAY! I love Augustine. I took the test 3 times and got Karl Barth 1 Augustine 1 and then tied this last go 'round. I can't believe I got so much in the Calvin column though! I probably have a lot of residue left over from 26 years in the Evangelical world. Predestination 'Calvin's way' is NOT me! I do believe sin is a big problem and should be called sin, but the depravity of man, no. God created us good...we aren't dung hills covered with snow! I AM being transformed by Christ every day at Mass as I receive Jesus into my very being. But anyway, it was fun to dink around with and see the results. So my friend, Which Theologian are you?




Which theologian are you?
You scored as a Augustine
You have a big view of God and also take human sin and depravity very seriously. Predestination is important for you.

Karl Barth


87%

Augustine


87%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


73%

Anselm


73%

John Calvin


67%

Paul Tillich


53%

Charles Finney


47%

Jonathan Edwards


40%

Jürgen Moltmann


33%

Martin Luther


33%

3 comments:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I was angstadt, a teacher of luther. What the heck?

Bekah said...

Anselm, first try. :) I've come a long way.

Joyful Catholic said...

A funny thing, I'm "more Catholic" than my cradle Catholic husband! : )