Monday, January 07, 2008

Seven Dolor...and a prayer request



This is a wonderful and efficacious prayer/meditation to Our Lady of Sorrows. I noticed Fr. Groeschel talking to Fr. Roesch about this chaplet last night on Sunday Night Live. Fr. Roesch was saying how it has been almost forgotten about over the last decades and how there needs to be a resurgence of praying this chaplet. I have one that my friend, Denise, brought to me from Medugorje and it's lovely. It's the prettiest, most pale blue beads, that are like pearls of tears. I've never seen any rosary made with this particular color beads. When we get our other computer working again, I'll post a picture of it.

You can go to EWTN religious catalogue to find out more about it, any number of sites. I found this one and like it. May Mary hold you all close today, and wrap her mantle of motherly protection around you.

Also, I ask your prayers to the patron saint of computers, St. Isidore of Seville, that the nasty worm we've been attacked by will be able to be destroyed, and pray nothing will be lost in the process. Thank you all. Blessings and peace to you.

No comments: