Wednesday, September 23, 2009

we honor our beloved St. Padre Pio today...


Padre Pio Foundation of America

Padre Pio Devotions


Cappuchin Priest


I really love Padre Pio. I had a dream of St. Padre Pio last year, on Feb. 1 about 3 or 4 in the morning. I was on a green grassy knoll, by a white washed wall, a clock tower was across the way, I could see it plainly against the blue sky, for it was also white, but I don't remember the time on the clock face. I'm sure there's some significance about a clock. "Time is short?" "No man knows the day or the hour?"

Anyway, Padre Pio came around the corner, gently smiling, he walked toward me. He was sparkling white, translucent, radiant, his face resplendent, he knelt to tend my hurt or broken foot or sprained ankle, and then prayed for me, rose, made the sign of the cross above me, blessing me and left around the corner as quickly as he had appeared. He spoke in Italian, which I could not understand, but LOVE I understood. He was telling me to "be not afraid" and to "keep on the journey" to "stay on the right path" and not to be timid, but courageous. That's what I believe it was about, and though I sometimes feel afraid, feel fear, I pray I won't be a slave to fear. Perfect Love casts out fear, so now I know I must cling to Christ, to Mary my Mother, and most of all remain close to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate heart of Mary and ....'fear not.'

No comments: