Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Guess who came to the Holy Family Shrine?



Last week on Wednesday, the Shrine had a special visitor, the Reverend Robert Schuller from the Crystal Cathedral in California. He loved the Shrine and felt very “blessed” to see it.

I wasn't volunteering that day, and Matt our caretaker didn't have his camera for some strange reason, (he always does) but the Rev. Schuller signed his name on the guest register with Phil 1:6 beside it.


The Shrine celebrates it's 5th anniversary this July.

4 comments:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Well maybe it reminded him of his Dad's cathedral?

Someday we got to get out to see that shrine. It is so cool looking.

Joyful Catholic said...

Actually, the visitor was the elder, Robert Schuller, the Dad. There were two others with him, but Matt didn't know who they were and they didn't say. I just wish I'd have been there that day. I need to get out there more often, too, it seems!

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Wow the man himself, maybe he's looking to come home!

Joyful Catholic said...

That's what I was thinking. One never knows, but that'd be wonderful. Had a great chat on the CHNI forum chatroom tonight. A "first"...Thanks Deb for putting up with me. I'll try to behave next time....well, try is the operative word. No promises! ha ha : )