Friday, November 07, 2008

Did Obama mean unborn Americans, too, Tuesday night?...

From Obama's speech after winning the election:

"And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn, I may not have won your vote tonight, but I hear your voices. I need your help. And I will be your president, too."


He didn't win your vote "tonight" tiny unborn American baby. He won't hear your voice, either, since many of you you won't be allowed to be born. He needs YOUR help? He will be YOUR president? I will pray for this man, I don't hate him...but his "dream for America" seems to not include many babies, and that is most disturbing. For all the unborn babies, and those who've lost their tiny lives at the hands of abortionists, I pray for you. I pray for all the Holy Innocents, from long ago and to this day, who are being murdered on the altar of convenience. Lord have mercy on this nation, but I do believe we are going to get what we deserve, starting with the Catholic Church with so many millions of Catholics who voted for this radical, leftist agenda to now run rampant from the White House. God help us! The abomination of Obamanation.

No comments: