Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pray, hope, don't worry...

http://www.sspxseminary.org/apologetics/saints/Saints_Lives/St.Pio_files/image002.jpg
I hear it's supposed to be raining SKITTLES today since the President of the World was elected. So far, I don't see them falling in Nebraska, only the usual rain drops are hitting my window pane at this moment. OUR GOD REIGNS, not Mr. O! : ) Rock on America! Seek your refuge in THE ROCK, JESUS and let the stinkin' chips fall where they will. I will not be sad, or let "useful idiots" rain on my parade. Fight the good fight and keep on keepin' on baby! Our Lady of Victory has NOT left us alone! Don't let the enemy steal your joy! St Padre Pio, pray for us! Pray, hope, DON'T WORRY!!!!

http://www.padrepiodevotions.org/menuimages/banner_02.gif

4 comments:

Tracy said...

thank you, I sure need this today, I've been so down in the dumps.. but no more.. time to get back to fighting the good fight.. thanks for putting some perspective back in my life:)

Joyful Catholic said...

I was bummed out, too, from 3 a.m. until around noon...but then, listening to RUSH got me laughing out loud at a few things, and that felt so good, I had to just pray and trust in Our Good Mother, Our Lord, and realize that we may be knocked down, but we don't "stay on the mat!" We must pray for our enemies, and Obama is sadly the enemy of babies. So pray pray pray, and hope but don't worry. Justice will prevail!

Marie said...

Yesterday I was in shock. Today I am down in the dumps. Tomorrow I will be JOYful because it is a CHOICE! God bless you Susie and I have nominated your blog for an Award, please see mine for details:).

Peace and love to you:)

Marie xooxoxoxo

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Love Padre Pio..