Sunday, November 30, 2008

the long awaited International Pilgrim Statue of our Lady of Fatima...




Posted by Picasa
I took these at Our Lady of the Seven Dolors church in Osmond, NE. There was exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Our Lady's Statue ALL night, and my friend, Mary and I went up there on our little pilgrimage to stay up and worship and adore our Lord and be with Our Lady. It was quite a night! One man came in about 3 a.m. with a guitar and he and his girlfriend or wife sang and filled the House of God with song,and melodious praise. It gave us a second wind to make it the full night. About 5:00 we found a quick mart with some much appreciated coffee. It was a great time, following our Lady up there from Omaha. It's about 2.75 hour drive northwest. I believe we were blessed with many graces. I pray to never be separated from Our Lady's immaculate heart and the Sacred Heart of her Son.

No comments: