Friday, June 12, 2009

We KNEEL...we don't stand, sit, hold hands like a Coke commercial or do a jig at the consecration...GOT IT?

I'm finding all sorts of great things this morning on my Internet romp. This is EXCELLENT! Thanks to Hidden One where I found this video.



Here's a paraphrase of my comment on Hidden's blog:

Every knee shall bend, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!
I'd rather bend my knee and kneel at Mass now, in awe and reverence to receive my Lord than to wake up in Hell one day, bending my knee to Satan after having ranted and raved in the 'spirit of Vatican II" for a "new more ecumenical way" to worship at what so many of that mindset call the mere "communal meal." Kind of like all going to Golden Corral, or...Cracker Barrel for Sunday brunch?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! We need more Archbishops like this one! Thanks for the post! God Bless, Sarah

Joyful Catholic said...

We surely do! Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Sarah dear.