Sunday, December 02, 2007

My next destination for pilgrimage? British Isles, baby!



Hey, bloggers, if anyone would want to go with me, let's plan and save up some $$ and go visit these wonderful Monks! I'd also love to visit the "Bird &Baby" where C.S. Lewis and his colleagues hammered out the issues, read and critiqued each other's work, and enjoyed a pint or glass. Catholic England is possibly on the St. Paul Center's pilgrimage agenda, the last I heard. I know Rob Corzine, of SPC, wants to go as we talked about it one night in Rome, laughing about parodies over some house wine and scrumptious dessert . I'm sure "up for it."

Watch to the end, when this 'atheist/agnostic' receives a rosary from one of the priests, and he's overwhelmed. Russ, there's got to be a song in this, bro! I couldn't help but tear up when I watched him receive the rosary, being so moved...to tears himself. Words don't come easily when one is touched by Our Lady, our Mama Most Holy has this dear soul now! Amen!

by Adam Nicolson
Seamanship
A Voyage Along the Wild Coasts of the British Isles

1 comment:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

That was amazing. He really was touched!

I think it's only a matter of time now :)