Wednesday, October 28, 2009


No Men OR Women Needed...Scientists create sperm and eggs from stem cells.

And: Defective Babies Made to Order

And: A Baby, Please. Blond, Freckles -- Hold the Colic

I decided to use the above picture for this post because it reminds me of the Silly Putty egg I used to have as a kid. I bought it and made fun stuff with it, and could copy comics with it. I could make things in my own image with the putty, stretching it and shaping it. It was one of my favorite "toys." Now it's men and women creating the baby they want. Voila! Moms and Dads can 'make the baby of their dreams and have it when they want it! How incredibly EVIL/ SINFUL is that?

How long before the Right Hand of Justice sweeps across this globe? How long?

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

No comments: