Saturday, July 26, 2008

Schoenstatt Shrine...Our Lady


Cor Mariae Schoenstatt Shrine
, Crete Ne. I think we're heading off to find this shrine soon. If not today, then maybe tomorrow. I posted back in 2006 about the one in Minnesota that we visited. Tracy, have you ever been to it? They are all built to exactly match the "mother shrine" in Germany. They are small, but so full of that "holy hush," the peaceful silence that is what we all need to "hear." The silence of this small structure, with such thick walls, out on the prairie of Nebraska. I am feeling like it's time to get away for a while. We've been needing a little change of scenery and I think this might just be where we should go. I'll post some pics later and maybe a "You Tube" video. It's cloudy here and pretty muggy. We both seem to be kind of "blah" today. Jesus, Mary we love you, save souls! Give us a spark and guide us on our mini pilgimage...To Jesus through Mary!

No comments: