Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Please stop by and say "hi"...


to my friend, Stephanie. She is discerning becoming a sister of The Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary. She's just created a new blog and has made it easy for everyone to be able to help her with their prayers and a or a financial gift, if God so leads, to help her pay off her student loans. She had a most miraculous conversion in Rome, in March of 2008! Her story is just amazing and I hope it will be a book someday! She's been a bright light in my life, and a beaming, gleaming 'fountain' of "bubbling joy and a "source of smiles!" I've only known her just over a year, and her zeal, joy, and precious child-like faith and trust in Christ, renew my own desire to always be a "little girl" a "little happy one" of our Loving God. Even in a body that's growing older, the souls that belong to God just keep getting younger! Every time I'm with her and my other friend, Sarah, there's a sense of being that "child of God" that's so strong. Even older people who love God have that 'wonder' and 'zeal' of youth, and are always such a joy to be around. Please keep Stephanie in prayer, and if possible, any small financial gift would be very greatly appreciated by her. She'll pray fervently for you and your needs also. She'd love to know of your prayers ascending for her so I want to say "Thank you" to all my readers, for taking a moment to visit her site:

If anyone should go to her blog saying, "Susie sent me," or that you found out about her here, or on my FB Wall, just let her know, and I'll add a dollar to our own gift.

We NEED VOCATIONS to the RELIGIOUS LIFE! As NIKE say's "JUST DO IT!" Thanks.

PAX CHRISTI~ susie

No comments: