Saturday, August 22, 2009

My song to Obama...

You say I bear false witness. Then expect me to concede.

I'm not the one you want Barack. I'm not the one you need.

It ain't for you that I'm ever gonna bleed!

It ain't me babe. No, no, no it ain't me, babe.

It ain't me your looking for, babe.

Take your health care bill off the floor babe.

And don't darken my door anymore, babe.

Your lust for power and control I deplore, babe.



To clarify, I will hopefully if called to, die a martyr, FOR Obama and all the enemies of the Church right now. The lyric is just to say, "I won't die for a bill from hell that will in turn kill babies,the disabled,and the elderly, in the guise of being for the "common good."

2 comments:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

great lyrics!!!
love dylan, wish he'd get saved again and stay saved ;)

Joyful Catholic said...

Yeah. What was it I heard recently about him being arrested? Do you know anything about that? I guess I could google it, just wondering.