Saturday, December 23, 2006

Perspective...

I borrowed this from your blog, Tiber Jumper. I hope you don't mind. This perspective needs to be seen by as many as possible. Thanks for posting it, TJ.
If this isn't perspective, I don't know what is. What about the astounding numbers at Omaha Beach within a few hours, too? The Civil War? I find it amazing that many opposed to being in Iraq, for whatever their reasons, be they: political, lust for power, hatred for President Bush, ad nauseum, these same people don't seem to have many qualms about wiping out 1/3 of the generation of my sons, ages 29 and 27. One third of their peers didn't get to see the light of day! What will we as a nation, and an electorate, have to say on that FINAL day, when we see the eyes of everyone of those aborted children looking at us? How will "freedom of choice" appear then?

Stone cold sobering isn't it?

susie
God have mercy.
JMJ

No comments: