Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Why do they cover images and crosses? And,..see y'all in 40 days!


For the answer, click here.

I pray for you all to have a Happy and Blessed Lent, all my fellow Catholic bloggers and all my visitors. No matter what faith community you are from, know you're welcome here and at all our blogs. Let's pray for unity in charity, and that as we enter into this Lenten season, that we'll grow closer to Christ, and as many Catholics know, we grow much closer to Him when we grab hold of His and our Mama's hand. She always is there to take us to her Son. "To Jesus Through Mary." I hope to read more, love more, learn more, give more, write more, listen more, speak less and pray more, adore Him more and when I return to this blog in 40 days, I'll hope to be a brighter light for Christ and HIS CHURCH, both of which I desperately need, and long to love more deeply.

PAX Christi, bloggers,

susie

P.S. I will probably be adding some poetry to my other blog during these 40 days, if anything so inspires me, so take a peek there now and then. I will be 'glancing' around the blogosphere checking in on y'all from time to time, and perhaps commenting here and there, but my "daily blogging frenzy" is taking a nice long fast! Pray for me. I'll pray for you.

JPII we love you! Pray for us Papa!

5 comments:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

God bless, see ya in 40. I'm going to try to be a bit scarce as well.

Joyful Catholic said...

Thanks TJ. See ya and God bless you and PD. Will be praying for your sons, pray for ours. And check out this SUPER website...I just found it on a leaflet I read this a.m. www.holywoundsapostolate.com


WOW...I have been drawn so much lately to the "blessed wounds" of our Savior! That's where I'll be nestled this Lent, in the Holy, Precious, Blessed wounds of Jesus. And nearer the Sacred Heart of Our Lady of Sorrows, Our Mother of Suffering... JMJ
Jesus Mary we love you, SAVE SOULS!

Marie said...

Thankyou Susie:)

Wishing you a Holy & Sacred Lenten Season. God bless you always.

Marie xoxooxox

Maryellen said...

I'm already a little scarce. LOL.
I think it would be great if we made a year-round fast of posting only once a week. That would make it easier to keep in touch with all the wonderful Catholic blogs.

I pray you will have a holy lent. Blessings on you and yours.

Joyful Catholic said...

Thanks Marie and Maryellen. I do have to keep up with my comments. wink wink...
God Bless you, too.