Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He was elected...

They didn't vote "NO." They voted "Yes." Now we must keep the Obama health care plan from passing. Vote "NO!" to this horrendous, dastardly 1200 page Bill of Lies! How about you "grow some" Mr. Senator/Mr. Congressman! Fight the good fight and defend our Constitution, before it's also aborted and left to die in the dustbin of history.

"I was hungry and you gave me food. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was naked and you clothed me. I was sick and you took care of me. I was a stranger and you welcomed me. I was in prison and you visited me. I was born alive after a botched abortion and you voted 3 times to let me be left alone to die in a cold, steel basin or garbage can."

That is not how you remain your "brother's keeper." That is cold, calculated, unabashed, infanticide.

Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy. Lord, have mercy

No comments: