Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Clinging to Mercy's Hand. . . I too shall rise and "go and sin no more."


Mercy Alone
The image “http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_The_Passion/tn/2003_the_passion_033.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I reach to cling to Mercy's Hand
While slowly from the dirt I rise
Then Mercy bends to raise me up
And I gaze into Mercy's eyes
My sins of scarlet Mercy forgives
Blood-red sins now as white as the snow
They're cast as far as the East from the West
Tender Mercy makes my heart overflow
Mercy has only His arm extended to me
Mercy has not a stone to throw
Mercy waits for you to call on Him, too
And Mercy longs for you to know
Mercy is new for you every morning
Mercy will hold at night you while you sleep
Mercy will give you a reason to smile
And Mercy understands why you weep
Keep reaching out to cling to the Hand
That is always there reaching for you
Let Mercy change you from the inside out
Mercy alone will see you through
susie melkus
09.04.06
copyright pending
The image “http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/features/biblemysteries/images/mary1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


No comments: