Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And now for something completely different...


It's not fair! I want a Nobel Peace Prize, too! I have to bake my own cookies for crying out loud! Unless my husband bakes them. Which, by the way, he's really got the knack for baking Boston Rocks, my fave. So,...by golly and doggone it..., my hubby should get the Nobel Prize! Not just for living with me, and loving me through thick and thicker, but for being a darn good baker of cookies! Cookies bring peace to the tummy AND to the world! It's not fair! FAIRNESS is FAIRNESS, Mr. O. How come O. gets one and we don't??? Waaa Waaa Waaaa. I can even whine as well as the President, so where's my prize? I mean, I used the word "well" instead of "good" which is proper grammar...come on!!!

Thanks to CRACKER JACK...now I can gloat like the guy in the White House!
CHECK OUT THIS T-SHIRT AND MUG
And read Mitch Albom's take simply superb!

No comments: